Available from Swan School Wear, Trutex and Kitted Out (addresses below)
We expect the full co-operation of parents in ensuring that pupils arrive in school in full uniform. The uniform consists of:
- Black Blazer with school badge and the appropriate house colours
- White shirt/blouse (long or short sleeves)
- Grey school jumper
- Blue school tie
- Black trousers for boys
- School kilt for girls – the length must be below the knee
- Black socks or tights
- Black flat school shoes – shoes should be all black, without apparent logo and leather (looking)
- Kippot ( Jewish boys only)
- Any winter coats worn over blazers must be a plain black school coat and not a fashion item. No hooded sweatshirts (“hoodies”) are permitted to be worn either over or under blazers. Pupils should remove their coat once inside the building.
- Scarves, if worn, must be black or House colours (red, yellow, green, blue)
- School bags should be large enough to carry books and equipment to and from school and should be in the school colours
- Hair must be tied back using black or House coloured (red, yellow, green) hair accessories
- Make up and nail varnish are not permitted
- One pair of small stud earrings may be worn in the earlobe, no other jewellery is permitted
No extreme hairstyles are allowed – including any hair dyes that do not resemble natural hair colours
All items of uniform should be clearly labelled with the pupil’s name.
Here are examples of acceptable and unacceptable footwear:
The following are the only items which may be worn:
For all pupils:
- Navy/Sky Blue Shorts
- Navy/Sky Blue Skort (optional alternative to shorts for girls)
- Navy/Sky Blue Polo Shirt – with badge (Straight for boys / Tapered for girls)
- Navy/Sky Blue Hoodie (optional)
- Navy/Sky Blue Football socks
- Navy Blue fitness leggings (optional alternative to shorts/skort for girls)
- Football boots (optional for girls)
- Trainers (no Converse or pumps allowed)
- Full swimming costume / trunks (briefs/jammers/long swimming trunks not leisure shorts – all should be fitted with no pockets)
NB: It is not compulsory to have both the Spring/Summer polo shirt and the Autumn/Winter football top but pupils must have at least one of these.
Verrucae socks are available from swimming pool – cost £1.50 per sock
* = only available from Kitted Out and Swan School Wear.
ALL ITEMS SHOULD HAVE A NAME TAG SEWN INSIDE.
48-50 London Road
Liverpool, L3 5NF
Tel: 0151 709 7009
Further information from Trutex available here.
Swan School Wear
13 Broadgreen Road
Liverpool, L13 5SD
Tel: 0151 228 9000
114 Allerton Road
Liverpool, L18 2DG
Tel: 0151 733 5533
Further information from Kitted Out available here.